05/21 - Whip 101 Afternoon Class
$40.00 was $45.00
This product is currently sold out.
- Instructor: Daisy
- Time: 3PM-6PM
- Location: Pico Rivera
Say hello to spring with these adorable cake!!! In this Class, you will learn how to make basic whipped cream to decorate your cakes for a special occasion. This is an easy sweetened whipped cream, also known as Chantilly Cream. Learn to distinguish between the stages of whipped cream and how to make homemade whipped cream easily.
- 3 8inch baked cake
- Medium SPATULA
- Whip topping make sure its thawed out ( DAISY FAV WHIP N ICE )
- PLEASE COME TO CLASS WITH YOUR WHIPPED TOPPING COLD, BUT THAWED OUT
- FILLING OPTIONAL
- Piping bags 18inch
- TIP 1M OR 2F (3)
- kitchen towels 2
- Decorating turntable
- 10inch board
- 10inch Box to transport cake home
- GEL COLORS BLUE GREEN PINK PURPLE
- TIP 3
- 3 pasteles horniados de 8inch
- Spatula mediana
- Crema CHANTILLIN YA DESCONGELADA ( LA FAVORITA DE DAISY WHIP N ICE)
- Fruta fresca o relleno de la tienda (fruta de lata no, por favor)
- bolsas pasteleras 18in
- 3 DULLAS 1M O 2F
- 2 tualla para limpiar
- Mesa giratoria
- Raspador de pastel
- Carton del 10inch para pastel
- Caja para transportar pastel
- COLORES EN GEL ROSA MORADO AZUL VERDE
- TIP 3
*Please have your hair up and away from you face before we begin class. Thank you.
**HAVE YOUR MATERIALS READY TO GO BEFORE THE CLASS IF YOU NEED TO PURCHASE THE DAY OF COME 30 MIN BEFORE. IF YOUR LATE 15 MIN OR MORE AND THE CLASS HAS STARTED YOU WOULD HAVE TO CHOOSE ANOTHER CLASS.
Be prepared for a 2 to 3 hour journey with our instructor, Daisy in BakersBodega Pico Rivera learning center. Classes vary in time depending on the student’s speed. This is truly a hands on experience, where you get to interact with the instructor and other students that want to learn new things. Come and enjoy the fun.
Please show up at least 20 minutes before to prepare for class or walk around the 12,500 square foot store and shop ingredients, supplies and accessories for cake, bakery, decorating and donuts.
BakersBodega is the best place for you to come and learn, we have been producing the best decorators since 2009. Learn where the pros learn.